Do you want to contribute to Allianz Benelux becoming a truly digital insurer? Then you might be our new Enterprise Architect: a medior with a potential to grow.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 83 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Task and responsibilities
A data driven company, state of the art customer journeys, innovative products such as telematics based and on demand insurance: Allianz Benelux is transforming into a truly digital insurer and this comes with interesting challenges for Architects.
As an Enterprise Architect you are responsible for linking the business strategy with the IT target landscape. You will also elaborate project architectures and ensure progression towards the target architecture. You will focus on leveraging Allianz Group solutions, driving the realization of Benelux wide digital assets and on driving the transformation of Allianz Benelux into a fully digital insurer. You will be translating business needs to IT requirements and you will explain how IT strategy meets business needs. In addition, you will be identifying opportunities for architectural improvements on your domains and you will be balancing future proof architecture with costs and timelines. To achieve this:
- You understand state of the art technology and are able to translate it to business value;
- You are able to explain business into IT and vice versa;
- Your communication skills are excellent, you are comfortable in communicating with business users, project managers, business analysts developers and infrastructure specialists as well as senior management.
You have 3+ years of experience in a role linking business and IT, in the Financial Services; Experience as an architect is a plus, but willingness to grow your architectural talent is even more important. You are TOGAF certified or willing to certify. Other requirements are:
- University degree (related to Information Sciences);
- Experience on some of the domains of CRM, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Big data, Security, GDPR, Digital Business Models is a strong pre;
- You can explain technology to non techies;
- You can challenge a (senior) manager on his requirements and solutions;
- You are politically sensitive and know which battle to pick.
What we offer
We offer you an international setting: Rotterdam/Brussels. We challenge you to converge the three countries into a single, 100% digital Benelux wide insurer. You will support or join group initiatives from Munich. We also offer:
- Several projects concerningTelematics; CRM; GIS; new Business models etc.
- The opportunity to grow into a more senior architecture role;
- Professionalizing the level of maturity of Architecture and improving the added value for Allianz Benelux.
Are you looking for a next step in which you will join a young and growing team? Do you want to work in a dynamic and changing environment and do you have the ambition, energy and experience to successfully fill this position? Then please apply via the link below.